Shift :Rotational Shift (24x7)-(Morning,Afternoon and Night)Shift Changes Each Month
Week off :2 days per week (Rotational manner)
Position Type-External,Full Time,Employment Type - Regular
Work Location:Singapore ,Notice Period-Max 1 month (preference for Immediate Joiner )
- Candidate with 4 years of experiance in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Experience with other ITSM software
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) • A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Experience in ITOM skills.