- As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for owning and delivering solutions using technologies such as SFDC .
- The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions
- Ability to analyze business and technical questions and identify paths to resolution.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with business stakeholders to gather/analyze issues or requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrated experience in end to end implementation, performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated experience designing advanced Salesforce reports, dashboards, list views and business process automation (using out-of-box capabilities).
- Demonstrated experience maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment
- Demonstrated experience managing new releases of Salesforce and efficiently implementing new features.
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification.