- Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Experience with various design frameworks.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.