- Linux Admin 3 to 4 yrs experience with RHCE certified. Candidate preferably from Coimbatore.
- Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Configuring Apache, Tomcat, PHP, MySQL, Mail Services (qmail, Postfix) on Linux Servers.
- Experience in server monitoring (Nagios, Monit, Webmin, logwatch, etc.) tuning on Linux and windows server performance Tweaking of SSH, Apache, PHP,
- and MySQL on Linux servers.
- Analyzing server logs & identifying potential issues on servers.
- Experience in managing WHM & Parallels plesk panel and AWS.
- Experience in server deployment and migration.
- Experience in remote troubleshoot hardware and operating system related issues.
- Experience in scripting to automate routine tasks.
- Managing users, ngroups and computers in domain environment.
- Experience working at all levels (from end user desktop support up to server infrastructure)
- Experience working with minimal supervision on complex technical problems.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical users to drive customer satisfaction.
- Experience working within a software development organization / environment.
- Good knowledge in information Security and infrastructure Management.