JD for Application Support Engineer – SharePoint :
- Minimal 2+year Support experience
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of Active directory both on-premises & Azure .
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
- Troubleshoots issues promptly.
- Provides technical support for SharePoint users.
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
- Ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Oversees activity about the maintenance of SharePoint.
- Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.
- Analyzes daily user activity on SharePoint.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Reports to company management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
- Adhere to SLA & Organization policies .
- Provide support during planned, unplanned, or On-Call hours.