We build software solutions, program modules for existing systems, extend ready software systems with new features. Let us know your requirements in business needs, our professional engineers shall be able to give advises and build based on what you request.
Our development services cover back-end (Windows Server, MS SQL, Windows Services) and Front End. We work with popular software technologies: .NET Framework, MS SQL, jQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders
- and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using
- software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft.Net and SharePoint
- SP 2013, 2016, 2019 and SP Online
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Analyze requirements and develop, maintain, and enhance custom developed application software and scripts to meet the requirements. Develop application software or scripts as and when required.
- Design, develop and deploy SharePoint Customized applications. Conduct code review and testing.
- Maintain, support, and enhance existing applications.
- Prepare documentation e.g., Design specifications, User Acceptance Test document and participate in reviews.
- Development of custom software or scripts to meet the new functionalities required by the business.
- Deliver projects via installation on Company’s Hosting Servers or Client’s Hosting Environment
- Develop custom built applications using .Net Framework, ASP Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and above Development Environment, Microsoft SQL Database Server Platform and Oracle Database server platform
- Troubleshooting issues – L1 and L2 support
- Experience SharePoint 2013, 2019 and Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- PowerShell, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, User Profile Services, Term Store Management. Experience in Cloud Application Development.
- Experience working in SDLC, validating solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.