• Experience of planning, sizing, installing and configuring K2 Blackpearl 4.6.1 and higher Dev, QA and Production environments.
• Experience of implanting process automations using SmartForms, AmartObjects and Workflows.
• Experience of integration with external line of business using service integrations.
• Experience of deploying, managing .Net WCF services and other managed code assemblies.
• Ensure system integrity through audits and reconciliation.
• Ensure the K2 development, QA, UAT and Production systems are up and running at the appropriate times to meet service level agreements.
• Provide responsive technical assistance and document configuration and support processes.
• Work with K2 Blackpearl Infrastructure, Application Services, SQL Database to ensure optimal operations and uptime of application environments.
• Ability to monitor the platform usage and recommend scaling
• Support change control and testing processes for modifications to application systems.
• Define/Review workflow requirements to ensure efficiency
• Coordinate with IT and business representatives to implement required application code promotion processes that utilize best practices to meet corporate objectives.
• Facilitate business needs to manage development environments.
• Participate in the planning and support the Upgrades/Releases of software and database updates to limit user impact.
• Analyze system for overall performance and give recommendations on improvements.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated, approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform improvements, patches, and reconfigurations.
• Provide knowledge training to peers.