Shift : Rotational Shift (Morning, Afternoon and Night) -Shift Changes each Month
Week off:2 days per week (Rotational manner)
Position Type-External,Full Time,Employment Type - Regular
Work Location: WFH, Notice Period-Immediate Joinee (preference for Immediate Joiner )
Domain Experience: Any (Real Estate, ERP, CRM & Finance. Etc).
Maintenance & Support of Business-critical Applications.
Track incidents to closure as per SOP within SLA
Provide Workaround, Root cause analysis & complete problem management
3rd party Management (Vendors)
Escalation of unresolved incidents to L3 and/or external provider for code fixes.
Release and Deployment Management.
Application Patching & VA/PT Testing Support.
- Software integration and/or other ESB experience is good to have.
- Good knowledge of API management and Boomi capabilities in this area.
- Good hands-on groovy scripting is a must.
- Excellent understanding of REST/SOAP with an in-depth understanding of how Boomi processes can expose/consume services using the different HTTP methods, URI and Media type.
- Thorough knowledge on process deployment, applying for extensions, setting up schedules, Web Services user management process filtering and process reporting.
- Should have worked in the cloud, hybrid and on-premise integration landscapes.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs.
- Deploy, monitor and support mission-critical cloud applications with strict SLA requirements.
- Participate in on-call support, ensuring stability and performance of production environments.
- Respond to monitoring alerts according to defined playbooks and procedures.
- Participate in Post Incident Reviews and discussions.
- Build automation to prevent problem recurrence; eventually automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Build effective working relationships with cross-functional team members
- Make suggestions for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies.