Shift :Rotational Shift (Morning,Afternoon and Night) -Shift Changes each Month
Week off :2 days per week (Rotational manner)
Work Location:Coimbatore,Notice Period-Max 1 month (preference for Immediate Joiner )
Domain Experience:Any (Real Estate, ERP, CRM & Finance. Etc).
Total Experience:3 to 5 Years
Technology Skills - Required (Broad expertise in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2)
- Evaluate complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of PeopleSoft applications functionality and develop an action plan to resolve issues, either directly or through promotion to L2 & L3
- Provide hands-on assistance to end users via remote client connectivity or collaborative web meeting
- Work closely with end users on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Replicate reported issues as needed for troubleshooting
- Provide new or modified application configuration to resolve incidents
- Aadvise end users and junior coworkers on application functionality and capabilities
- Recommend changes to training based on incident volumes and trends
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Design and document new or modified existing reports (BI Publisher, etc.), workflow, interfaces, pages, etc.
- Thoroughly document change requests, test results, and approvals
- Develop test scripts for new/changed application capabilities
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience.