- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Work within an agile environment to develop and document user stories and business process flows.
- Work collaboratively with internal and client teams to design solutions and complete user stories.
- Working within Salesforce and other AppExchange solutions to complete user stories.
- Write and work with clients on complete user acceptance testing stories
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days