Opening/Title: Sr. Software Engineer (. Net )
Experience: 4-6 yrs
Notice Period : Looking For Immediate Joinee / Less than 10-15 days.
Time :Full time work from home jobs in Coimbatore.
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities & Primary Role
- As the SSE of the product, ensure that the systems are developed as per Architectural guidelines, maintaining design patterns. For optimal performance using best of breed technology from across different technical stack including open source with the objective of addressing current business need
- Need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues and development in the public and hybrid cloud world. Strong understanding of the cloud orchestration and should be able to design and develop solutions independently based on Non- functional requirements and functional requirements
- Follow architectural blueprints to develop final code, unit test for foundation/platform and framework for current and future products and solve challenging technical problems
- Review of code written by software engineers
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions and Assist team members in complex task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work on deadlines and scheduled deliverables
- Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experienced in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable.
- Good communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- This role reports to Project Manager or Delivery Head.
- The SSE is expected to work from start to finish on each solution, keeping in mind both a business and technical point of view. This implies hand on experience on established as well as emerging technologies, platforms, frameworks, knowledge of most current technical trends is a must, given below are few examples where the candidate has played a key development role and the product has gone live.
- Hands on experience in developing as per micro services architecture, Design patterns
- Good understanding of .Net's internal and MVC architecture
- Hands on experience in Caching technology
- Hands on experience in Integration Framework, Distributed Systems
- Hands on experience in Performance Tuning, Queuing
- Hands on experience in SQL Server/ Oracle/ MySQL
- Demonstrated knowledge (minimum 2 years) of DevOps tool chains and processes (TFS, Git, and Cloud formation) covering production environment engineering, configuration management, release engineering, CI/CD
- Hands on experience in creating Low Level Design, pseudo code, implement Test driven development
- Validate the environment to meet all security and compliance controls
- Knowledge of Open Source Licensing
- Privacy Issues / Policy, Security, Authentication, Data Protection
- Hands on experience with cloud assessment and migration steps from on premises to cloud and migration of Legacy applications to cloud
- Participation in GitHub