- Dynamic Graduates having flair for sales with prior exposure to IT products & services with an ability to meet business targets through effective marketing & selling skills.
- Having the ability to identify potential clients, generating the leads, manage existing customer relationships, understanding the requirements of the clients, providing an appropriate solution and closing the sales.
- Graduate candidates with 6 months to 1+ years (Fresher’s don’t apply) of experience in marketing are preferred. Marketing experience within the IT service environment will be an added advantage.
- Should have experience in working and achieving targets consistently
- Having responsibilities to identify the potential clients through new lead generation methods
- Confident and effective presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal & Time Management skills
- Candidates having a pleasing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills & should own a vehicle