Opening/Title:.Net Technical/Team Leader
Experience: 5 + years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Min 5-10 years of industry experience in developing C# web applications with extensive experience in systems using .NET Framework, particularly C#, ASP.NET and XML/XSLT is required.
• Experienced in .NET MVC Framework and Angular JS
• Experienced the full project life-cycle in at least 3 projects.• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
Optional: Microsoft certification in .Net
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Work with customer to design the road-map and tell the best practices
- Designing and planning technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Coding and developing features for new and existing products
- Upkeep and maintenance of existing products
- Taking part in planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation