Experience: 2 - 4 years of relevant Experience (Please NOTE:: ONLY THOSE WHO CAN JOIN IN 15 Days would be considered, others please do not apply!!! )
- Be responsible, take ownership, communicate clearly and create trust with clients.?
- Should recommend and implement financial efficiency and profitability.Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- To recommend cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
- To work as liaison between multiple teams including customer service, product development and management.
- Provide demonstration of products/ solutions based on customer needs.
- Ensure quick and accurate estimates, high level requirements and customer expectations are captured and clearly communicated.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming, project team; establishing project budget.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of systems and processes, and then documenting it.
- On- demand project coordination (like onsite between partner/client and our delivery team)
- Post-sales activities (Training, clarification, Support for clients or partners)
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for all presales activities
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution.
- Graduates from Finance (B.Com,M.Com,Economics,MBA-Finance) Background.
- Sound Knowledge of technical solution, industry domain and business is a must in IT PreSales.
- Managerial Skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal.