WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime