- Determine system specifications through working with team members and the analysis of workflow, security needs, access and information.
- Plan, define, install and configure Peoplesoft systems and procedures including LAW and WAN networks, PC testing, server hardware and operating systems.
- Monitor, analyze, tune and otherwise maintain Peoplesoft system performance
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding networks, software, hardware and operating systems.
- Develop Peoplesoft security system based on the demands of the system and data.
- Participate in client training efforts to ensure our clients can effective operate and manage their customized system.
- Collaborate with vendors and other staff to develop, evaluate, install and test software enhancements.
- Maintain accurate financial records and stay on target with budget.
- Keep professional knowledge updates with participation in professional education opportunities, reading trade publications and seeking industry organization membership.
- Protects company’s interests, research and projects by keeping sensitive details confidential.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient with Peoplesoft Architecture, Financials and HRMS
- Developed skills with network maintenance, performance tuning and related knowledge
- Knowledge of database development and implementation
- Familiar with typical system administration tasks